Oud Leather Perfumed Candle Tin
Mysterious and masculine, an opulent wood scented candle. Black wax in black glass with a smooth, spicy fragrance.
170g wax | up to 20 hour burn time
Housed in a compact and handy tin this candle is perfect for travel or anywhere around the home.
- Why Soy?
The animalic smell of leather blended with the spiciness of elemi, the smokiness of cedar wood and the earthiness of oud.
Top note: cinnamon leaf
Middle notes: elemi and leather
Base notes: cedar wood, patchouli, oud
Proudly Hand Poured in Melbourne, Australia.
Soy and Coconut Wax Blend Candle with a natural cotton wick.
Highly scented to perfume your home while adding a sophisticated touch to your decor.
WARNING: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury. Please remove candle from box before lighting. Never move a lit candle. Always keep out of reach of pets and children. Place the candle on a stable, heat resistant surface, away from any materials that can catch fire. Avoid exposure to drafts. Never leave a lit candle unattended. Caution: container may become hot. At the end of combustion, a variable quantity of wax may remain. Always store candle in a cool, dry place below 25 degrees celcius and away from direct sunlight. Trim wick to 7 mm prior to each lighting. Keep all objects and wick trimmings out of candle. Never allow flame to touch the glass surface. Discontinue burning when only 1 cm of wax remains.
- Soy wax is derived from soy beans, meaning it is a sustainable resource.
- Burns clean, no toxins or soot released into the air.
- Biodegradable and water soluble; easy to clean up accidental spills.
- Burns cooler, which means it burns for longer.
- Our wicks are always of the highest quality cotton and paper, for a clean burn.
- Sweating on the candle surface. Soy wax is a natural material and is sensitive to extreme temperature change. The natural oil can separate from the soy wax but it does not affect the quality of the candle, the way it burns or the scent throw. Simply wipe the excess oil off with dry paper towel and light up!