Neroli + Orange Blossom Perfumed Soy Candle
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
$25 - save $5 with our website exclusive price (RRP $30)
Neroli + Orange Blossom
Refreshing, Energising and Mediterranean.
250g wax | up to 40 hour burn time
- Why Soy?
Sourced from the Bitter Orange Tree, Neroli and Orange Blossom blend together with lime, jasmine and cedar wood to give you a Mediterranean coastal escape.
Top notes: orange blossom and jasmine
Middle notes: neroli and lime
Base notes: cedar wood and amber
Hand Poured Melbourne, Australia.
Soy Wax Candle with a natural cotton and paper wick.
Highly scented to perfume your home while adding a sophisticated touch to your decor.
Packaged in a stylish gift box.
WARNING: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury. Please remove candle from box before lighting. Never move a lit candle. Always keep out of reach of pets and children. Place the candle on a stable, heat resistant surface, away from any materials that can catch fire. Avoid exposure to drafts. Never leave a lit candle unattended. Caution: container may become hot. At the end of combustion, a variable quantity of wax may remain. Always store candle in a cool, dry place below 25 degrees celcius and away from direct sunlight. Trim wick to 7 mm prior to each lighting. Keep all objects and wick trimmings out of candle. Never allow flame to touch the glass surface. Discontinue burning when only 1 cm of wax remains.
- Soy wax is derived from soy beans, meaning it is a sustainable resource.
- Burns clean, no toxins or soot released into the air.
- Biodegradable and water soluble; easy to clean up accidental spills.
- Burns cooler, which means it burns for longer.
- Our wicks are always of the highest quality cotton and paper, for a clean burn.
- Sweating on the candle surface. Soy wax is a natural material and is sensitive to extreme temperature change. The natural oil can separate from the soy wax but it does not affect the quality of the candle, the way it burns or the scent throw. Simply wipe the excess oil off with dry paper towel and light up!